Derma rolling on the skin indeed works wonders but did you know it does the same on the hair? Yes, you heard it right with the micro-needling of the Derma effect you can now stimulate hair growth and sort your life like never before.
This will enhance your effectiveness with the hair and with the topical treatments- use the Derma roller on the hair along with the essential oils in the routine. So let’s explore the things in the blog and get our hair routine sorted!
What Is Derma Rolling For Hair?
Before we delve into the essential oils, let’s quickly go over the basics of derma rolling for hair. A derma roller is a handheld device with tiny needles that you roll over your scalp. These tiny needles create micro-injuries, which stimulate your body’s natural healing processes, increasing blood flow and promoting collagen and hair growth.
The use of essential oils post-derma rolling can enhance the effectiveness of the treatment. These oils are packed with beneficial compounds that can penetrate the scalp more effectively through the microchannels created by the derma roller.
- Rosemary Oil
Rosemary Oil is a superstar in the world of hair care. It’s known for its ability to promote hair growth, improve hair thickness, and even prevent premature graying. After derma rolling, apply a few drops of rosemary oil to your scalp. This oil has a refreshing scent and is excellent for increasing blood circulation, which can revitalize hair follicles and encourage hair growth.
- Lavender Oil
Lavender Oil is not only renowned for its soothing aroma but also for its hair benefits. This has antimicrobial things inside that will keep your scalp healthy and clean- so welcome the hair growth and with the hair follicles growing and how the baby hair will grow! Its calming fragrance is a bonus, offering relaxation during your hair care routine.
- Peppermint Oil
A breath of fresh air to the scalp and with the best hair growth stimulation all you need is the Peppermint oil. After derma rolling, apply diluted peppermint oil to your scalp. This will increase the blood flow and promote hair growth like never before. Plus, the cooling sensation is quite refreshing!
- Cedarwood Oil
One of the best natural astringents is Cedarwood oil which also helps the oil glands to work like magic. It is perfect for people with oily scalps or dandruff. After derma rolling, applying cedarwood oil can help improve the overall health of your hair and scalp. It’s also known for its calming, woodsy aroma.
- Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is a versatile carrier oil that can be blended with other essential oils for application after derma rolling. Moisture your scalp and get the perfect hair locks and look with this oil.
How To Use Essential Oils After Derma Rolling
Learn how to use these products and you’ll be sorted than ever because it takes a proper regime to get those beautiful hair locks:
- Dilution: These oils are potent and hence need to be diluted with the help of a carrier oil- you can take a tablespoon of the same oil in the mixture.
- Clean Scalp: Ensure your scalp is clean before starting. Just shampoo and remove all the leftovers like a pro.
- Derma Rolling: Use your derma roller as directed on your scalp. Make sure to roll in various directions to create microchannels.
- Application: After derma rolling, apply your diluted essential oil blend to the scalp. You can use your fingertips or a clean cotton pad for precise application.
- Massage: Make sure to massage the hair and get the routine sorted. It helps in blood circulation which is the most important thing!
- Leave-In or Wash-Out: You can leave overnight or just simply wash after a few minutes- it’s up to you!
- Consistency: Make sure to follow this routine to get good results. For visible results, it’s important to continue this practice regularly.
Hair care isn’t a big deal but just needs focus and a little bit of effort. Just make sure to follow a routine and choose the right essential oil for your hair will help you fight the negatives in the scalp and promote hair growth like never before.